At Sloan’s Shoes, we are diligently following all of the government regulations to keep our customers and staff safe at all times. Here are some of the precautions we are taking:
- All staff wear masks, and we require customers to do the same.
- All frequently touched surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance and customers are encouraged to sanitize on the way in and out.
- We’ve reduced the store capacity and have set up separate seating areas to encourage social distancing.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed at cash desk.
- Staff have been educated on all COVID-19 protocols.
- We offer curbside pickup and contactless payments.
To do your part in combating COVID-19 we ask that you:
- Bring socks with you to try on shoes. If you forget, we have them for sale at a nominal charge.
- Wear a mask at all times that covers your mouth and nose.
- Please limit the amount of people in your party to ensure distancing in the store. If you need any assistance in trying on your shoes, please bring a caregiver to assist as we have suspended the usual fitting we are known for. We are still able to provide personal selection advice and as always, we’ll help you choose the best product for your needs.